Monday, February 13, 2012

World's fattest man is revealed to be British and weighs 58 stone

No comments :
Keith Martin, of Harlesden, North-West London, has been bed-ridden for a decade and took the dubious accolade from Mexican Manuel Uribe who lost 60 stone to hit 31 stone after dieting.The round-the-clock care Mr Martin needs is to be shown in a documentary which will be screened later this month. Because his health is so fragile he has a team of 18 people looking after him - including his sisters, nurses and ambulance staff.

With a 6ft waist the former warehouseman, 42, is now wider than his 5ft 9in height.


Mr Martin’s daily diet includes eight hotdogs and ham sandwiches for breakfast, a selection of chocolate bars and biscuits for lunch and two roast dinners with a whole bag of oven chips, the Daily Mail reports.He spends the day watching TV leaving his bed only for vital health check-ups.

Mr Martin is one of a million Britons who have developed the lethal condition which was triggered following the death of his mother.

Mr Martin told Channel 5: “My mother died when I was 16 and I didn’t care about anything after that and I couldn’t care less about what happened to me – I ate anything and everything,” the Mail quoted him as saying.

“I blame myself. It was my fault and I hate what I have done to myself.
Source: YAHOO NEWS

No comments :

Post a Comment