Thursday, October 4, 2012
UNN Application into One Year Special Preparatory Programme in French 2012/2013 Session
Chime Chinonso Simonwww.unn.edu.ng) or portal (portal.unn.edu.ng)
Candidates must have the minimum entry requirements for admission into the Department of Foreign Languages and Literary Studies.
(a) SSCE/WASC/NECO/GCE with 5 Credit passes including English, one Science Subject and three Arts or Social Science, subject one of which must be literature in English at ordinary level.
Candidates must also pass the selection interview to be conducted soon. In addition, they must apply for Foreign Languages and Literary Studies in the current UTME in order to be eligible for consideration.
The required UTME Subjects are:
- English Language
- Literature in English,
- Any other two subjects from the Arts or Social Sciences
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (portal.unn.edu.ng), log in your Phone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Take the invoice to any branch of First Bank, Diamond Bank or any other bank on the e-tranzact platform to pay Five thousand naira (N5,000) processing fee. Ensure that the Invoice Number is keyed in appropriately at the bank and obtain a Confirmation Slip containing a Confirmation Number and your Invoice Number.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or portal.unn.edu.ng) again and login your Phone number, the Confirmation and Invoice numbers, and then complete the Application Form on-line.
3. Application for One year special preparatory programme takes effect from Thursday, October 04, 2012 while Application Form should be submitted to the Admissions Office not later than Friday, October 19, 2012.
4. Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on-line will not be processed and that any extraneous payments will nullify the application.
For Scholarship SMS Alert in Nigeria CLICK HERE