Monday, September 3, 2012
MUSTE Scholarship 2012 For Nigerian Youths
Chime Chinonso Simon
It is founded and funded by Mr. Jim Ovia with the aim of providing financial aid to outstanding Nigeria youths.
The awardees are given funding for undergraduate study for the duration of the undergraduate program.
The award includes tuition and maintenance allowance. The scheme offers an average of 100 opportunities every year.
The Financial records show that as at October 2010, Mr. Ovia has invested N98,220,000 in the program on one thousand, four hundred and thirty-nine (1439) beneficiaries.
In establishing MUSTE, Mr. Ovia hoped to create a network of future leaders within Nigeria whocan compete globally with their peers, bring new ideas, creativity and are committed to improving the lives and circumstances of people in their respective communities.
Overtime it is expected that MUSTE beneficiaries will become leaders in helping to address challenges related to health, technology, and finance, all areas in which the foundation is deeply engaged.
Goals of the MUSTE Scholarships
1. To promote access to tertiary education
2. To invest in the future leaders of Nigeria
3. To provide a platform that encourages competitiveness and promotes equal opportunities in workplace
4. To bridge the knowledge gap in Nigeria
1. All Nigerian youths are eligible for the scholarship.
2. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of personal intellectual ability, leadership capability and a desire to use their knowledge to contribute to society throughout Nigeria by providing service to their community and applying their talent and knowledge to improve the lives of others.
For renewing applicants who may be experiencing difficulties getting necessary doreleaseents from their schools, please download this request letter , fill in necessary information and take it to departments that can give you what you need to get your scholarship renewal.
Please follow the directions below carefully before applying:
1. Download the application form by Clicking here now.
2. Print and fill out the form COMPLETELY where it applies to our category.
3. For tertiary education please fill in your current university and your proposed year of graduation.
4. Obtain all supporting documents such as your JAMB, SSCE, WAEC etc.
5. SCAN ALL PAGES + SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS AND SAVE IN A FOLDER + Passport Photo.
6. DO NOT FORGET TO SIGN YOUR APPLICATION.
7. Send that folder with all the doreleaseents to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. The email address used in sending your form MUST be in this format: email@example.com. Example if your name is Kingsley and your surname is Oluwa, with a yahoo mail. The required email will look like: “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Please your email address must contain your first and last name.