Saturday, June 16, 2012

UNN POST UME: Venue For those writing on Monday 18th June.

No comments :
This afternoon, The University released the venues for those writing post ume on monday 18th June, 2012. To get the venues for the exam , CLICK HERE. Also know that you can only see the venue on P.C. it cannot be downloaded in all the phones. That is by the way. If you have any question to ask concerning the post UME, be free to call me on 07061020282. For UNN POST UME PAST QUESTIONS, call me on
07061020282. Or add me on 2go with chimexvinlex. For Accommodation during the post UME, add  the following username on 2go: nonso152 or achor7. I wish you good luck in your exams. Remember to shade everything and shade very well especially your name and reg number. SUCCESS. If you have nopt registered for your POST UME , or printed out your slip, there is still opportunity just hala me on 07061020282

No comments :

Post a Comment